Monday 5 September 2011

How to....

7th September 2011
Okay, so why should socks feature in my first blog? Good question! And the answer is????
Well actually Tracey, my wonderful illustrator misread what I wanted as the sketch for the last chapter of Leap of Faith. The socks confused me for days and I thought she had obviously thought of some amazinglink between my characters and one and a half pairs of foot gear.
Wrong!
I'd asked for a pair of stocks and her mental spell-checker failed on this occasion. Could have been worse. Any suggestions how?

2 comments:

  1. I've read about your book on your website, it sounds perfect for my friend's daughter, where can I buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Little Pen,
    I would agree with you, but then I'm biased! Leap of Faith is available from http://46s.biz/ViewBook.asp?Code=RH001 priced at $0.99 for a very limited period. I hope you read it as well and enjoy i as much as I enjoyed writing it!

    ReplyDelete