Wednesday 30 November 2011

After the Cornerstones competition

Well, the Cornerstones competition to find the best cover and blurb out of a selected 50 books published in 2011 closes today. Thanks to all my Twitter, Linkedin and email friends who voted, as well as everyone who surfed into my site by accident! It happens! Actually the thanks are for voting , whether for me, or for any of the other books, because the competition is about raising awareness, not winning glittering prizes (though they're always nice!).
I'll post the result on this blog as soon as Helen at Cornerstones announces it, as well as tweeting it and posting it on my FaceBook page.
On behalf of everyone at The Temporal Detective Agency.....thanks again.
Now read our adventure battling the Black Knight in A Leap of Faith available from www.46s.biz.
Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment