Tuesday 1 January 2013

INTERVIEWS IN 2013

Starting in January and going all through this year I'll be posting a number of interviews with authors and people associated with the industry. Some will be famous (I promise because I know who they are) and most will be not so well-known but every one of them will have an interesting story to tell.

My first interview will be with Maureen Vincent-Northam and will be posted later in January. Known to her friends as Mo, Maureen has had a number of books published, with subjects ranging from genealogy to help books for other authors and has helped many struggling writers onto the path to success.

I'll blog, Facebook and Twitter dates about who  the next interviews will be with and when they'll be posted, but I hope to post at least one interview a month. I will, of course,also  be making my usual hard-hitting and humorous posts, so keep logging in to find out what's going on and what I think of it.

Keep blogging, Dudes!

1 comment: