Monday 21 May 2012

Hi everyone,
What a Friday Facebook  launch party for Leap of Faith!
I was stunned at the number of people who "popped in" and wished me, Tertia and Unita the very best success. Visitors came from the UK (expected), Norway, Africa, India, America, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Luckily we had plenty of virtual sandwiches and make-believe Chateau Laffitte 1967 to keep everyone happy and after 8 hours the party closed at 6.00pm UK time and the celebrations began in earnest!
In the evening I looked at the Amazon rankings and Leap of Faith had leaped 250,000 places on Amazon.com and 80,000 places on Amazon.co.uk.
Massive thanks to everyone who came to the party and supported me and my two young Camelot detectives so fantastically!

1 comment:

  1. It was a great party, and the most successful I have attended so far. Leap of faith will surely continue its climb to the top. I'm cheering you and the girls on!

    ReplyDelete